Skip to content

Happy Halloween!

Hey folks!

I’m pretty sure I have a trapped audience, what with Sandy coming in strong on the East Coast. Stay safe, all my peeps out there, and if you still have internet access I hope this cheers you up.

For everyone else, enjoy your Halloween! With the storms, I know that a lot of places have pushed trick or treating back till Saturday, which means we basically have a whole week to revel. So take advantage! It’s the best holiday EVER (after Thanksgiving) as it’s all about dressing up, letting out your inner wild thang, and eating candy. What’s not to lurve????

And if you ask me “trick or treat,” here’s what I’ll give you:

Hehehehe!!! Stay safe and dry and hope your pumpkins don’t float away!!!

8 Comments

1. Elizabeth wrote:

That is full of so much awesome that the intarwebz are now a funnier place…

Monday, October 29, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Permalink
  2. Jay Wilson wrote:

Yeah…. I just had to get an account for myself. I put me, my honey, my cat and the crypt keeper in mine LOL.

Monday, October 29, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Permalink
  3. I don't know who made me laugh harder, Frankenfurter or the professor/narrator! Happy Halloween Nicole!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 1:10 am | Permalink
  4. Debi Murray wrote:

Now THAT was entertainment! LOLLOLLOL! Happy Halloween!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 6:56 am | Permalink
  5. Shizuka wrote:

Love this! I was already feeling kinda Rocky Horror after seeing Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Permalink
  6. Elizabeth wrote:

I can't see the video, but OH MY GOD you met Dame Edna!!! (I'm not on Facebook so haven't seen that pic before.) Possum, do tell!! :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 4:47 am | Permalink
  7. Nicole_Peeler
    Twitter: nicolepeeler
    wrote:

She came to a community college near Greensburg, believe it or not. It was fab!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 6:25 am | Permalink
  8. So fun!! Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 6:30 am | Permalink